Thursday, December 3, 2015

My purpose today

She looks up for them keyboard and see a blank screen. Writer's block? No... more the opposite, to much to write and too little time.  Where does she start? Well I am not trying to write a biography so let's change this...

My hands are dry these past few days where we see the temps more in the 40s than 50s and snow is starting to fall around the outskirts of the city.  Normally I'd reach for some hand cream but I want to type a bit more and glaze my eyes over with some pretty pictures. After this entry I'll go watch some videos and let my mind soak up some music.

Now look up and see the words that I type on the screen, the magic of this technology has evolved.  To be thankful for technology is strange, I haven't taken it for granted.  The past two months have even prevented my from typing but its coming back quite fast... I am hooking up and chatting with old flames and friends via Facebook and realizing the power of the "instant" written word. Creativity is my purpose today... let's see how far I can get!

No comments:

Post a Comment